autumn joy & gratitude
21 April 2013
- Making smoothies in my 15 year old blender that I cheer on each time.
- My diary with meetings, pop up events, dinners and projects marked.
- Scrumptious farmers market produce & basil from my mum’s garden.
- Writing cards to friends for just because moments & special occasions.
- Participating in inspiring urban initiatives.
- Long walks in the cooler autumn mornings, yay!
- New sheets in a colour called storm = cosy.
- Beautiful girlfriends.
- Shared jokes with my mum.
- Our first olive oil tasting session.
- Fresh breezes through the window.
- A girl’s date to the theatre.
- Scheduled rest times, always.
- Home cooked meals & watching food & travel shows with my husband. Quiet night bliss.
Autumn you are energising and inspiring, welcome back.
What’s been making you happy and thankful lately, my friends?